From March 31st 2018 to October 15th 2018
surface 3,2 Ha
90 pitches and 8 rentals
Aquarev, a 3-star campsite in Brittany with a family leisure center
Aquarev is a campsite located in Loudéac. The campsite’s modern amenities are a true favourite for families wanting to spend a holiday with all the family in Brittany.
A CAMPSITE FOR ALL THE FAMILY IN BRITTANY
Opened in 2012, the Aquarev campsite has been welcoming guests looking for fun-, sporting- and family-friendly
holidays. You will have only one step to take to enjoy the many games and original activities on offer at Aquarev. Examples include tennis, football, fishing, archery, but also slides, water sports, rope pyramid or zip lining. There is really something for young and old.
There is no lack of activities, aimed at all ages to please everyone. For young parents baby equipment is also
Nestled in nature, on the edge of a lake, Aquarev campsite is the perfect place to relax with family.
DISCOVER OUR DIFFERENT TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION
Aquarev campsite offers different types of accommodation for an ultimate enjoyable holiday in Brittany.
Sports and Leisure
- Sport trail: Aquarev Park suggests a fitness trail.
- Library: You can borrow and exchange books, magazines and other camping guides from the library at the campsite reception. You will also be able to catch the latest news every day.
- Children’s playground area: Slides, swings, and sandbox. The Aquarev campsite has thought of everything to ensure the little ones play in complete safety.
Hygiene and comfort
- Campervan drainage facilities: campsite residents can empty wastewater and obtain water refills easily and free of
- Laundry: Washing machines and dryers are available on the campsite. (Token machines).
- Sanitary facilities: Our sanitary facilities are recent (2012). We use modern and ecological materials. Seasonova’s testament to its commitment to ecology is exemplified by the fact that we have installed of solar panels throughout in sanitary facilities of our campsite.
- Entertainment: The campsite offers an entertainment programme throughout the months of July and August, a program of entertainment activities for the whole family!
- The Internet: Wi-Fi is available throughout the campsite (for a charge)
- Accessibility for persons of reduced mobility: We have a mobile home for people with reduced mobility with adapted sanitary facilities.
- Bike rentals: the campsite offers mountain bike rental for all types of cycle routes.
- Security: There are overnight rounds all the season long.
- Grocery store: Forgot to buy salt? No worries, you can pick up this and other food products at our on-site grocery store!
- Ice creams and drinks: Want to quench your thirst? We offer various drinks and ice cream.
- Bakery and Pastries: The campsite provides a morning bakery collection service in season for you to come and collect your fresh bread and pastries from the reception.
- Snack / bar to eat on the spot or to take away with you. Open from May to September, you can enjoy food like chicken and chips and a selection of toast.
- Baby equipment Kit: It is not easy to go on holiday with a child’s bed, highchair or even a pushchair, so we offer a rental service from €2 per day.
- Campervan emptying area: an emptying area is available for campervans at the campsite.
Ideal for spending some fun time, but of course also a chance to meet "new neighbours" and fellow holidaymakers!
THE LINEN ROUTE: MAISON DES TOILES – WEAVING WORKSHOP MUSEUM
From Loudéac, Quintin, Saint-Thélo and Uzel, weaving manufacturing is renowned across the world textile market
for its fineness and quality of its linen fabrics, registered under the label "Toiles Bretagne".”>
INTERCOMMUNAL EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
Saint Guillaume 22600 Loudéac +33 2 96 28 95 54
Indoor aquatic area with giant slide, running river, swimming pools, a toddler’s paddling pool, Jacuzzi, solarium and fitness centre. And a well-being cocktail!
Available activities: Prenatal swimming, baby swimmers, swimming lessons, aqua aerobics, aqua training, aqua
building and much more.
Les Livaudières 22602 Loudéac
SHOPS AND LOCAL ACTIVITIES
SOME USEFUL IDEAS FOR YOUR STAY
STASTES AND LOCAL SPECIALITY FLAVOURS
PASSION & ADVENTURE
WELL-BEING AND RELAXATION
QUAI DES IMAGES CINEMA
Movies are screened in original and French versions. The cinema closes for the season from the 15 th of September.
Open 7 days a week with the exception of the 1 st of July to the 31 st of August when it is closed on Tuesdays.
SANDRINA HAIR SALON
Unisex hair styling – hair care – cosmetics sales – La BIOSTHETIQUE is open from Tuesday to Saturday with or without an appointment. Address: 11 Avenue Alexandre de Lavergne, 14810 Merville Franceville Tel. +33 188.8.131.52
Privileged offer with passport: -15% on solar, hair, body and face product ranges.