surface 4 Ha
172 pitches and 48 rentals
Etennemare, your 3 stars with swimming pool
All Seaonova types of accommodations amenities follow stringent quality specifications, where everything is provided to ensure the best in comfort for your holidays. Located near the sea in Upper Normandy, Etennemare campsite offers you the following to suit your needs and wants:
HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
The heated 150 m2 swimming pool of will be a favourite for all the family with its paddling pool and water slide to keep your young children happy, a great moment to relax! The indoor swimming pool is a great asset for a pleasant holiday in Normandy.
HYGIENE AND COMFORT
- Laundry: washing machines and dryer are available on the campsite (coin machines).
- Sanitary facilities: heated and modern, you will find clean and modern sanitary facilities with private baby and for persons of reduced mobility cubicles on site.
SPORT AND LEISURE
- Loan of board games, pool, table football, pinball, table tennis, French petanque bowling, a children's playground, TV room, and a bowling court.
- Swimming pool: Come and enjoy our campsite in Seine Maritime for young and old with an indoor and heated aquatic area. Adventure guaranteed with our waterslide outside (swimming pool open from 01/05 to 30/09, slide is open in July August)
- Library: you can borrow and exchange books, magazines and other camping guides. You will also be able to get the latest news every day.
ETENNEMARE CAMPSITE SERVICES
- Breakfast: For those wanting even more peace of mind, we offer breakfast options throughout the season.
- Bakery and pastries : The campsite offers a bakery order service for you to collect the next day from the campsite
- TV Hire
- Internet : Wi-Fi is available across the campsite (for a charge)
- Barbecue rental
- Bike rental
- Theme evenings: On Fridays and Saturdays in July and August (free, excluding bingo)
- Welcome drinks: For newly arrived guests to their rental accommodation on Sundays in July and August.
- Baby equipment rental : It’s not easy to go on a family holiday with your child's bed, highchair or even a pushchair, so we offer a rental service from €2 per day.
- Washing machines
- Loan of iron, iron table and hoover
- Ice cream and drinks
- Snack Bar
THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR FAMILIES
Whether with family, in a group, with friends, or even travelling alone, you will be spoiled for choice day and night for entertainment. Enjoy your stay at Etennemare campsite in Saint-Valery- en-Caux to practice your favourite hobbies or discover new ones like golf, horse riding, tennis and sea fishing.
Something for all ages and fun family holidays!
THE JARDIN DES MERS
Activities for children from 4 to 8 years aimed at introducing them to the marine environment, like collecting shellfish on the beach, walks, discovering the fauna and flora, learning about the tides and forecasting weather. Opened in July and August for a fee of 4.50 euros. The “jardin des mers” is closed on Sundays and Saturday mornings.
Activities for the children aged between 4 and 8 years old. The activities aim at having the children discover the marine environment and discover everything which concerns the environment: shellfish collecting, walks, discovering the flora and fauna, the tides, the weather forecasts…. Ticket: 4€50
9-hole golf course with 3 and 4 par courses, driving range and clubhouse
The port is close to shops and all providers of the resort and is located in the heart of the charming seaside resort of Saint Valery en Caux. The Port can accommodate up to 600 boats.
CÔTE D’ALBÂTRE NAUTICAL CENTRE
The Côte d'Albâtre Nautical centre proposes different activities all year round over four sites. Point Kayak provides kayak rentals for sea kayaking.
- Local heritage sites: Etennemare woods, côte d’Albâtre cliffs, the land of the impressionist painters
- Gastronomy : Duck à la rouennaise, Neufchâtel soft cheese, graval, Norman apple tart
- Tourist routes : The route des douaniers
- Sports and nature : Horse riding, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, Canoeing/Kayaking and golfing
- Attractions : The jardin des mers, cliffs at Etretat, Fecamp Dieppe, Rouen, Le Havre