Nos tarifs adaptés à vos besoins
rather Flex or not Flex
Because life reserves us good and not so good surprises, we propose for your peace of mind
- Payment: 30% deposit to be paid at the time of booking. Balance to be paid within
30 days before the beginning of the stay. For any booking made less than 30 days
before the arrival date, the total cost of the booking will be requested.
Cancellation / modification :
- Up to 8 days before the beginning of the holiday: cancellation and modification possible without request of a written explanation, 30% of the booking cost refunded in a credit voucher (valid in all Seasonova campsites until 30 June of the following season). If the client has already paid the balance (the remaining 70%) at the time of cancellation, it will be refunded in full.
- From 7 days (included) before the beginning of the holiday: cancellation or modification of the stay possible with request of a written explanation, see conditions on the website. Refund of the total cost of the booking in a credit voucher valid until June 30th of the following season in all Seasonova campsites. Any interrupted holiday is possible with request of a written explanation, refund in a credit voucher, according to previous nights spent on the campsite.
Non Flex Rate
- Payment: 100% at reservation
- Cancellation / modification: Not possible.