from 01/04/17 to 14/10/17
surface 3 ha
138 pitches 11 rentals
Camping Les 7 Iles
Pitches and rentals
Find out about our accomodations and pitches in Trelevern
Covered& heated swimming pool
To always bring you another way to relax, you can come and enjoy ou covered and heated pool. The youngest ones will have fun in the paddling pool. The swimming pool is opened from April 1st to October 14th
At Les 7 Iles campsite, we thought about every members of the family. The youngest ones will have fun in our inflatable games or at our outddor playground. Teenagers and adults will enjoy playing baby-foot, table tennis, pétanque….
Gontran and Nelly are happy to receive you in a friendly and family atmosphere. They will make you discover local products in their on site restaurant: seafood, mussels and chips and other grilled food.
Hygiene and comfort
- Motorhome service area: Fill up with fresh water and drain waste etc
- Laudromat: washing machine and tumbler dryer available on site.
- Sanitary: sanitary block with baby washroom ( with bathtub)
- Wifi: available on the whole campsite ( with fee)
- Rental: TV, bed linen, baby kits….
- Bike rental
- Small grocery shop for emergencies. Did you forget the salt? Do you need charcoal? You will find it at our shop. You can also order fresh bread and croissants for your breakfast.
Price list for the campsite Les 7 Iles
the 7 islands archipelago
Sea tours available ( tel: 0033 296 91 10 00). An amazing show: around 20000 seabirds a few miles away from the Pink Granit Coast, between Perros-Guirec and Tregastel, a natural archiprlago of 40 Ha which the undisputed kingdom of sea birds.
The Trégastel Aquarium is located in quite a special place: the Pink Granit Caves: aplace which was once a chapel, a munition depot during World War II, a house and a historical museum. Not to be missed!
Stay fit during your holidays and enjoy water activities a few miles away from the campsite Les 7 Iles: Kayak, stabd-up paddle, kitesurf….
Range of shopping facilities 10 km away from the campsite