surface 3,5 Ha
152 pitches 28 rentals
(Français) Les Mouettes, camping 3 étoiles, bord de mer et piscine chauffée
Campsite with a covered and heated swimming-pool, located at 300 metres from the beach. Veules les Roses and its thatched cottages will allow you to discover out-of-the-ordinary places. Walk through the village following the tour of the smallest river in France and discover its mills and its watering place… From the top of the cliffs of the Côte d’Albâtre, you will have an unobstructed view on the sea and on the village. Come and discover Veules les Roses, a charming little village, regarded as one of the loveliest villages in Normandy, while enjoying the comfort and the convivial and family atmosphere camping at sea. Our campsite in Normandy is near Étretat and is perfect for your holidays in Normandy or for weekends.
Booking anticipated, reduced price!You planned on spending your holidays at one of our campsites, or you just wish to escape for a week-end? Don't wait any longer! New in 2017: book more than 3 months in advance and benefit from a 10% discount on your booking (applicable on pitches and cottages). [...]
(Deutsch) Accommodaties en staanplaatsen op camping Les Mouettes
Services at campsite Les Mouettes
- Breakfast: If you don’t feel like preparing your breakfast, we offer a breakfast option with as much coffee as you want.
- Bread and Pastry: All along the season, we make it possible for you to order fresh bread and pastry that have to be collected at the reception.
- Mini-Market: In case you have forgotten to buy salt, our convenient mini-market will help you get the minor day-to-day essentials!
- The bar of the campsite will please you thanks to its welcoming atmosphere and its games. We will lend you for free some games for the whole family. Just ask!
- Once a week, various vendors come on the campsite to have you discover new savours: pizzas but local produce too (in July and August).
- Activities: We propose a programme of activities for the whole family, all along July and August!
- The Internet: the Wi-Fi is available everywhere in the campsite (paying service).?
- Bike rentals: we make it possible for you to rent mountain bikes.
- Security: There are overnight rounds all the season long.
- The Gym: Keep fit on holidays! We have a gym!
- Baby Kit: It is not always easy to go on holidays with your baby’s bed, high chair or pushchair. That is why you can rent them from 2€ a day.
- Tourism Information desk: you can get information from the reception regarding the events which are organised during your stay. You can also have practical information (tide timetable and bus timetable) and information about the places to visit too.
- The sanitary facilities are fitted for the people with reduced mobility.
- Sanitary dump station for camper-vans: emptying your camper-van’s grey water and the sewage and filling your tank with water can be done easily and freely for the campsite’s inhabitants.
Price list for the campsite Les Mouettes ***
The swimming pool and the wellness area
The swimming pool
Come and enjoy our covered anbd heated swimming pool with paddling pool the wearing of shorts is not allowed, only bathing suits are allowed.
The wellness area
Our Zen Chalet includes a sauna, a Jacuzzi and a massage room for those who are fond of Wellness Holidays. You will appreciate the private access for 5 people
In July and August, your children can participate to workshops, games and activites thanks to our dedicated staff. The club is opened from Monday to Friday.
To keep all the family entertained on the côte d’Albatre, the campsite Les Mouettes offers a wide range of theme evenings : Dancing nights, concerts, karaoke, quizzes….
- Veules les roses, one of the most beautiful villages of France, has the smallest river of France. The Albatre cliffs.
- Les Cressonnières In Veules Les Rose
- Touristic Road : The Douannier Road
- Sports and nature : horse riding, pathways, hiking, mountain bike, nautical sport, golf, sea fishing.
- Surroundings : ’Etretat cliffs, Fécamp, Dieppe, Rouen, Le Havre.
- Rando : GR 21 from le Havre to the Tréport goign through Etretat, Veules Les Roses and Dieppe lalong the Albâtre coast.
- Strolling in Veules and its surroundings: strolling and hiking ideas
- Leisure center in Caniel and its lake. ( summer sledge ,strolling around the lake …)
How to access to the campsite
Train : gare de St Valéry en caux (10km)
Aéroport: Rouen (80KM)
Bus : bus vert au pied du camping
Coordonnées GPS: latitude: N40°52.552 longitude: E000°48.184