Bathing areas and swimming pools
Find your happiness in our campsites with a swimming pool.
Our pools are always secure with swimming areas, whirlpool hot tubs and a paddling pools to keep the little ones happy and the peace of mind for their parents.
These campsites provide heated pools, for high comfort all season:
- At Camping Le Point du jour at Merville-Franceville Plage – Calvados – Normandie
- At Camping de la Reine Mathilde at Etreham Les plages du débarquement – Normandie
- At Camping Les Mouettes at Veules les Roses – Seine maritime – Normandie
- At Camping Les Portes d’Alsace Camping at Saverne – Bas Rhin – Alsace
- At Camping Les Plages de Loire Camping at Rochefort-sur-Loire Pays de Loire
- At Camping d’Etennemare at Saint Valéry en Caux- Seine Maritime – Normandie
- At Camping des 7 Iles at Trélévern-Bretagne
- At Camping Riva Bella at Ouistreham- Normandie
Natural bathing: Camping by the beach or by the river
The Normandy coast invites you on your camping holiday by the sea. Choose the sandy beaches of Merville-Franceville Plage or the pebble beach at Veules-les- Roses or Saint-Valery- en-Caux for a weekend in Normandy. Our supervised beaches in July and August will satisfy young and old.
Discover the Côte Fleurie and the Alabaster Coast
- At Camping of Merville-Franceville, Le point du Jour (Calvados)
- At Camping of Saint-Valerie-en-Caux, Étennemare (Seine-Maritime)
- At Camping of Veules-les-Roses, Les Mouettes (Seine-Maritime)
BATHING IN THE LOIRE REGION
Fall in love with the banks of the Loire River in one of the few bathing areas by the Louet in Rochefort-sur- Loire where you can also discover nature by kayak at the Rochefort-sur- Loire campsite (The beaches of the Loire, Maine and Loire) during your sporting holidays. Stop off on the banks of the Erdre in our close-to- nature campsite near the canal from Nantes to Brest and enjoy true peacefulness. Nort-sur- Erdre is the destination for sporting hiking holidays.
Explore the Loire Region
- At Camping of Nort-sur-Erdre, Le Port-Mulon (Loire Atlantique)